Thursday, June 7, 2012

That time of year...

That time has come,
A time I have been denying,
Never fully admitting to myself that this day would come.
Packing

emptying my room


It officially all fits!
I am sad to leave this place I have called home for the past 10 months. A place I love so much. A place full of beauty and wonder. A place where I have learned so much about myself and the world around me. A place I have made memories I will carry with me always. A place where I have grown as a person. A place I have made friendships that will last forever.
This is all part of life, we move, we learn, we grow and then we must move on to experience new things, meet new people and continue to learn and grow. As my girl Pocahontas says life, like a river is "always changing always flowing."

No comments:

Post a Comment