Monday, October 1, 2012

A Balancing Act

The past few weekends have been full of fun and festivities. 
This weekend was a little different, a bit more low key.

Friday night was the Bike to the Farm Potluck, an event I organized though my internship with the Center for Sustainability Education. We had about 90 people ride the nearly 7 miles out to the College Farm though the rolling hills Pennsylvanian countryside. We feasted on an assortment of dishes and dessert and sat by the big bonfire.

Bikes at the farm!
Sunset over the Farm!
Saturday was spent walking around an Art Festival downtown with JJ and her Mom. We had a nice time checking out all the booths and getting our creative juices flowing. I spent the rest on the day doing some homework.
And then this was how I spent my Saturday Night-
LAUNDRY TIME!
Sunday morning Lauren and I got up early and spent all morning and into the afternoon doing work at this cool coffee shop in Harrisburg.

Breakfast/Study Snack- Coffee and Pumpkin Banana Bread. 


A productive weekend well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment