Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lunch

After all that walking around we worked up quite an appetite. 
And look what we found:
Appetite killer.
A common Czech practice. Selling a parts of a pig on the side of a road to all those who do not have the space or time to raise their own pigs. 

After totally losing my appetite at the sight of that we walked into the restaurant.



This place is know for it's assortment of wild meats including boar, pheasant, venison, as well as many others. I thought ordering the garlic soup was a safe (meat free) choice but I was wrong. I dipped my spoon into the bowl only to find chunks of ham floating around. Luckily they took the soup back and brought me meat-free potato soup and a big salad.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your mom LOVES the pig halves photo. Right up her ally ;-)

    ReplyDelete