Saturday, August 27, 2011

Håga

Håga (pronounced Holga) is this small solar powered hippy community a short distance from Flogsta. Linnea, Amy and I walked up to Håga yesterday to see the community and to go to their organic grocery store. 




Edible Mushrooms!

Amy in front of King Bjorn's Burial Site.

A Silly Sign

The Natural Grocery Store. Smelled like Greenstar :)

Natural and Organic Cafe outside of the Grocery Store.

Mmm Cereal!


Those buildings in the background are the buildings in Flogsta (my neighborhood).
A beautiful walk, a beautiful view, and a beautiful little town.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ave, My friend Donna just loves your blog. She sees things she is familiar with and probably has good memories of. I wake up every morning and check your blog. I'm sooo impressed! Enjoy every minute of this most wonderful year.

    With much love from grandma. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Is there any particular kind of warm clothing I can send you for your long walks or rides to class in the winter. You name it dear girl and I'll send it out immediately. I can always hit "Peter Glen" for warm stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I not have any cold weather needs right now but thanks for the offer. I will let you know when it becomes colder.
    xo

    ReplyDelete