Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Organic Soup Lunch

Everyday my Nation (Västgöta) serves an organic soup lunch.
For just 40kr (~6.50$) you receive a bowl of homemade organic soup, freshly baked homemade bread, salad, and endless amounts of coffee.
Linnea, Steven and I dined outside in the Nations garden on this beautiful fall day.

Today's Menu included Gazpacho, Focaccia Bread and Cabbage Salad. Delicious!

 While waiting in line Linnea and I were standing behind a handsome Swedish man with his white-blond hair pulled back into a ponytail wearing in a blue and white striped shirt. He turned and smiled at us and right at that moment I knew I joined the right Nation. Not only are the Swedes in Västgöta beautiful, but they are friendly too!

1 comment:

  1. Organic soup lunch=new tradition!! :) SO glad we decided on VG!

    ReplyDelete